Need a speaker for your next Genealogy Meeting and or Genealogy Conference I might be the speaker you need. Keep on reading to see which presentations are available, learn about details if you need a tailored made presentation for your event. Also learn about my speaking background and speaking fees.
The following are presentations that I like presenting and are a small sample of the varied types of presentations that I can do for your group or organization.
- Online Mexican Genealogical Resources
- American Genealogical Resources to Help you Discover Your Mexican Ancestry
- DNA Testing For Genealogy
- Importance of Citing Your Sources
- Backing up and Protecting Your Genealogical Data
- How I used the Church Padrones (Censuses) to Break Some of My Brick Walls
Need a Tailored Made Presentation
If the above presentations don't fit your needs send me a message do that I can tailor one just based on your needs.
I have been specializing in Mexican Genealogical research since 1998 and DNA research for Genealogy since 2015. I have been making presentations for historical associations, conferences, genealogy societies, schools, and genealogy groups.
I live in Mission, Texas so I am able to make presentations in the RGV for free but donations are welcomed. If your organization is from anywhere else please see the following rates.
- $200 for presentations between the Rio Grande Valley and San Antonio
- $300 for presentations between San Antonio and Austin
- $500 for presentations beyond Dallas and State Line
- $1000 for out of State presentations for up to two hours, plus your organization will need to pay for travel, meals, and lodging.
All paid presentations will include two copies of my book "Mexican Genealogy Research Online: A Guide to Help You Discover Your Ancestry 2nd Edition" so that you may give away as door prices. That is a $40 value.